If you prefer a private room there are a few different types available depending on your needs. They range from rooms with two single beds with adjacent shared bathroom facilities to rooms with Queen beds and private ensuite bathrooms. Night lights, cozy comforters, sheets
Private Rooms: Floor Plan
At Jasper Downtown we take our responsibility as a provider of public services very seriously. We are committed to keeping all guests and staff safe and ensuring that their health is our priority.
During the outbreak of COVID 19, we have implemented extensive precautionary measures including:
- Intensifying all cleaning and disinfecting efforts. Common surfaces such as door handles, faucets, personal lockers, and shared equipment are attended to more frequently and more thoroughly.
- Frequent hand washing and the practice of covered cough and sneeze etiquette,
- Installation of hand sanitizing stations in key areas for guests and staff.
- Deep cleaning of beds, linens, dishes and kitchen equipment.
- Encouraging social distancing and modification of personal greetings to avoid physical contact with others.
Health Canada and Alberta Health Services have stated that the present risk to Canadians remains low.
We are prepared to adjust our operations as necessary as we continue to offer safe, affordable and comfortable accommodations.
We appreciate everyone's cooperation in helping us to uphold our commitment. Updates will be posted to this page as the latest information becomes available.
For more information on COVID-19, please refer to the Alberta Health Services website:
Get In Touch
400 Patricia Street
Jasper, Alberta, Canada